Old Navy Credit Card Login: Old Navy offers online Gap credit card services for all the products that are purchased using the Old Navy credit cards. Therefore, the owners of the Old Navy credits cards can also make online bill payment with the help of these services provided. The following steps are to be followed in order to log in to the Old Navy account:
Procedure to Log in Old Navy Credit Card Login Account:
Old Navy provides online bill payment services to the account holders of the Old Day credit card. check below and know the procedure for Old Navy Credit Card Login:
- Visit the website of Old Navy by entering the URL address http://oldnavy.gap.com/ in the search bar.
- Click on the ‘Credit Card’ button below the ‘Sign In’ button which is present on the top right corner of the page.
- Then, you will be redirected to the secure Old Navy Gap page.
- If you are a new customer, then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to register. But if you are an already registered customer, then simply click on the ‘Log in’ button to make an online bill payment.
- Once you click any of these above-mentioned buttons, then you will be redirected to a new page where you can either sign in to your existing account or create a new account for yourself.
- Once you provide your log in details, you will be able to access your account.
- Now, you can select your preferred mode of payment to pay your bills.
Procedure to Make Online Bill Payment
In order to make the online bill payment using the Old Navy Credit Card, the following steps are to be followed: –
- First You need to open the official Gap website.
- Then you need to log in your account by entering the log in details such as the user ID and password in the space provided.
- After entering the log in details, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- You will now be directed to your online account where you can see your statements, check your rewards earned, and even pay your bills.
- Now, open your account summary and click on the ‘Pay Bill’ link which is present near your account summary.
- You need to know that you can’t make your payment through your card, instead it uses the online check.
- Now, enter the details such as the name of the bank, checking account number, and bank routing number.
- Once you finish entering your checking account information, click on the ‘Submit’ button which is present at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you click on the “submit’ button, you will receive a confirmation message confirming your payment transaction.
- Try to submit the payment a day or two in advance before the last date, in order to prevent any delay in the payment of the bill, and it is to be noted that the payment will not be shown in your account for 72 hours after you successfully finished the online submission.
Other Modes of Bill Payment
You can also pay your Old Navy bill over phone by dialling the Old Navy customer service phone number 1 (877) 222 6868, which is open 24/7. You can even pay your Old Navy bill by mailing it to the following address: –
6007 Green Pointe Drive,
You need to send a bank check payable to the Old Navy to the above-mentioned address.
Benefits of Old Navy Credit Card
The benefits of using the Old Navy credit card are as mentioned in the following lines: –
- It does not charge any annual fee for using the credit card.
- The purchase APR of Od Navy credit card is about 24.99%.
- There is a 15% off on the first purchase using Old Navy.
- Also, 5 points are rewarded for every $1 spent on their brands, in-store and online.
- At the places where Visa is accepted, 1 point is rewarded for every $1 spent elsewhere.